- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29.08.1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.), Referred to as "PDPA", given by a person, the data subject is Ewa-Ryba Makaruk, conducting business under the name Golden Gate Ewa Ryba-Makaruk, with an address of the main place of business: ul. Ciszewskiego 5 lok. 10, 02-777 Warszawa, having NIP: 951-154-91-86, REGON: 006726005, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator of personal data processes personal data on the basis of u.o.d.o. taking into account the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
- Administrator processes the personal data of the data subject, for the following purposes:
- proper implementation of the signed agreement,
- marketing purposes to the extent permitted by law,
- sending the newsletter (commercial information within the meaning of the Act on electronic services) in the case of consent.
- Processing of personal data for purposes other than specified in point. 3 above will be possible after obtaining separate consent referred to in Article. 23 paragraph. 1 point. 1 u.o.d.o.
- Administrator processes the following personal data necessary for the provision of electronic services and the inclusion and implementation of the agreement:
In addition, due to the property services and regulations, the Administrator processes the following data necessary for the proper provision of electronic services and the inclusion and implementation of the agreement:
- name and surname;
- address (address data);
- mailing address, if different from the address mentioned in point. b.;
- electronic address (e-mail);
- landline number;
- cell phone number;
- Tax identification number.
- Administrator, for the implementation of the agreement and proper execution of the order, may provide personal data to recipients within the meaning of art. 7 points. 6 u.o.d.o., in particular postal operator or courier company for delivery or operator payments (PayPro SA based in Poznan) to execute the payment service. The remainder of the personal data may be disclosed in the cases provided by law or in the case of obtaining the approval referred to in Article. 23 paragraph. 1 point. 1 u.o.d.o.
- Any person whose personal data are processed by the Administrator shall have the right to access their data and the right to correct, amend, update, correction and request removal of personal data concerning him or her. To do this, you should contact the data administrator (contact details can be found in paragraph. 1).
- Providing personal information is voluntary. Not providing personal data or their removal at the request of the user can disable the use of the services offered by the Administrator to the extent to which data are necessary for the proper performance of these services.
- Administrator processes and protects personal data in accordance with u.o.d.o., in particular with art. 36-39 u.o.d.o. In order to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons personal data transmitted electronically, www.majsons.com connection to the site is protected by encryption, TLS 1.0.
- All personal information given by the user and stored by the Administrator within the offered services are not visible to other users.
- Administrator is not responsible for the consequences of sharing personal information with third parties in the case, when the user alone made them available to the other users.
- Administrator only with the consent of the user, is authorized to transmit commercial information to the e-mail given by the user for this purpose within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.). The user have the right to withdraw consent to transfer commercial information by the Administrator. For this purpose, please send your request to the address indicated in paragraph. 1 or e-mail address email@example.com.
- Administrator pursuant to the provisions of Article. 173 and 174 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 243) uses "cookies", which are used to collect information on the use by the users of the website administrator at www.majsons.com (hereinafter referred as "Site").
- adapting the content to individual needs and preferences of the User;
- maintain the logged user's session so that on particular pages of the Site it's not necessary to re-log;
- Making analyzes, reports and statistics on ways to use the site by Users under Google Analytics and SalesManago.
- When you visit the Site, the Site system sends to the user's computer at least one cookie file to uniquely identify the browser. The information sent by the user's browser are automatically recorded on the Server.
Each user has the ability to block the receiving of cookies, so you can remain anonymous, but the site will not be able to identify you or your preferences. Reducing cookies' transfer can therefore affect some of the functionality of the Site. To prevent receiving cookies or information of their every placement in the user's terminal equipment, you must modify the appropriate settings in your browser.
- Cookies are available to the Administrator. Cookies posted at the terminal equipment can also be used by the service provider of Google Analytics and SalesManago.
- Cookies, stored information or access to them doesn't change the configuration in the device and the device's software.
- If User does not make a change in default web browser on cookies, they will be placed in the terminal equipment and will be used in accordance with the principles set out by the web browser's supplier. Thus Cookies can be stored in the terminal equipment of the user, and the administrator can access the information contained in those files.
- Information about managing Cookies in different browsers can be found on pages dedicated to individual browsers.